Leighton Davis & Associates is a global specialist in sales effectiveness and marketing performance.
Headquartered in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia - and with offices in Perth, Western Australia and London, United Kingdom - we have an enviable track record of success helping our clients to improve the performance and capability of their sales and marketing 'engines' and to achieve strong, sustainable revenue growth as a result.
While size-and-scope-agnostic, we have particular experience in Private Equity / Venture Capital-backed businesses and mid-large corporates. We also do not discriminate by sector - we have numerous case studies illustrating the tangible results we have achieved in B2B, B2C and D2C contexts.
Our site will give you a feel for what we do, but it's no substitute for a conversation. We'd encourage you to speak to us at your earliest convenience. There's no obligation. Use the contact form at the bottom of this page to enquire whether our services are right for you.
FLEXIBLE & TransparenT
We value transparency and plain speaking. Depending on the project, we are able to offer you a daily rate or a flat rate. Our team keep detailed logs of the time they spend on your project. Work logs can be disclosed upon request. We only work for as long as a project requires, so you’ll never be over-billed for unproductive time. Our daily consultancy rates are inclusive of expenses (unless previously agreed to the contrary) and fall between $1,250 and $1,750 per day (ex. GST). Retainers are negotiable and are paid monthly in advance.
See below for information regarding our standard 30% discount for clients whose primary business is in environmental protection, renewable energy, regeneration, ecology or similar.
➤ OUR LOCATIONS
Brisbane, QLD, Australia
Perth, WA, Australia
London, United Kingdom
☎ CONTACT US
+61 (0) 7 3040 2081
+44 (0) 20 7193 0545
Sales effectiveness is a company's ability to generate sales. Numerous factors influence this, but the starting point is your sales strategy. We provide expert assistance in the development of sales strategies, conduct market segmentation, and design / implement sales processes that support the business strategy.
We can help you align the sales force structure with channel partners, and leverage sales force resources to improve performance.
Our services include:
- Effectiveness audit (the best start to any new engagement, we process map and audit your existing customer acquisition / retention 'engine' and provide you with a detailed insight into where performance risk / value erosion exists, and where additional value can be realised quickly)
- Sales strategy development and facilitation
- Sales process / framework assessment and selection comparing Miller Heiman, SPIN Selling, Account-Based Selling (ABS) etc.
- Sales metrics and reporting frameworks
- Systems assessment and selection
- Competitive intelligence and insight
We align your processes with your customer’s buying expectation. Then we drive your team to adopt your process and metrics. In the end, this creates consistency in actions and in outcomes.
Sales enablement - a key 'enabler' of sales effectiveness - is how we go about giving sales teams the information, content and tools to help them sell more effectively. We're looking to provide salespeople with what they need to successfully engage buyers within your particular industry sector.
Sales enablement includes careful consideration of two key questions; what resources do high performing sales operations require? What actions best support high sales performance?
Our services include:
- Design and deployment of tactical tools
- Development of sales processes
- Team training and reinforcement to stimulate sales force adoption
- Working with senior commercial leadership to develop quotas, compensation plans, and performance management systems to reinforce and reward selling behaviours that achieve sales goals
- One-to-one mentoring for salespersons and sales leaders
We help you establish your differentiated value proposition. We enhance your team's capabilities through playbooks and role-playing scenarios. And we align and optimise your information, content and tools to the right sales process for your business.
BOTTOM LINE BENEFITS
Our services are designed to help organisations achieve measurable benefits. We have assisted our clients to:
- Boost sales productivity and deliver high-quality results by establishing consistent, controlled, and repeatable sales processes.
- Create a more capable sales force by identifying and teaching the behaviours demonstrated by top performers.
- Improve conversion rates and sales cycle times by aligning the sales process with customer buying behaviour and decision points.
- Enhance sales team efficiency by increasing the adoption rate for productivity tools and processes.
Alignment of sales and marketing is key to commercial success. We have deep expertise in all areas of customer acquisition and performance marketing including CRM, SEM, Automation, Social, Affiliates, Attribution Modelling and Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO).
We help you validate what's already working and optimise the return on your marketing investment by making sure every dollar spent can be traced through to sales made and business won. Our services include:
- Capability Audit
- Marketing Analytics & Attribution Modelling
- Marketing Platform Assessment & Selection
- Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) Process Implementation
- Marketing Team Training / Mentoring
Interim / Contract Leadership
Our consultants are highly experienced former Sales & Marketing Directors and C-Suite Executives with strong track records of success in multiple sectors.
We can provide a steady hand on the tiller and drive performance transformation while helping you recruit the right person for the role.
Please use the form below to contact us. We will respond within 24 hours, but if your enquiry is more urgent please feel free to telephone us.
HOW WE GIVE BACK
At Leighton Davis & Associates we strongly believe that we have a responsibility to protect the Earth for future generations, and to attempt to reverse the damage we have already caused.
Because of this we offer a 30% discount to any client whose primary business is in environmental protection, renewable energy, regeneration, ecology or similar.
Contact our CEO, James Davis, on +61 (0) 7 3040 2081 for further information and to find out if you're eligible.